Thursday, 5 January 2012

ODE TO CONAN

ODE TO CONAN

Conan my favorite
The smartest detective
I call you Cudo
Oh, my Cute little Cudo

Black suited men are coming anytime
You'd better hide
Before they come inside
They might make serious crimes

Watch out                                          
A night with Miran
Miran can be dangerous
It's also adventurous
When are going to tell her that......
You're Cudo

Look at the kids
They solve tricks with you
They help you
Continue to help you
Until they solve the problem

Now help others

You found the answers
Change your voice
Find the criminals
I like you
CONAN
or should I say
CUDO

6 comments:

  1. I think you're really fans of Conan ㅎㅎ

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you like Conan?
    I didn't know!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Soojin,

    Awesome! I liked that you did something personal and unique! Your rhymes were pretty good and I am glad you tried and worked hard on them. Watch out for errors in noun conjugation and sentence/verse structure. Overall, though, you fulfilled the requirements for writing a good ode!

    ReplyDelete